Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Big DAY!!!

Sarah with her father Kit and myself! Isn't she absolutely beautiful!









I'm not sure how everyone got so much taller than me!?!?! I use to have "little" kids... :o)



Grandma Neva, Sarah and I



Sarah right before we left from home.



The Big Day arrived hot and muggy..... Thank-goodness Sarah already has curly hair... She looked beautiful and was so excited.

Sarah's Dad and Step-mother, my Mother and Marcus all joined me to watch Sarah receive her diploma and take pictures afterwards. Sarah's Dad and Step-Mother took Sarah and Marcus out for dinner afterwards to celebrate. A special time for Sarah. She was delighted to celebrate with them.
I still am amazed by how fast the years have flown..
Have a beautiful day enjoying the many blessings given just for today.
Vicki

No comments: