Friday, July 18, 2008

Sarah is much better!! THANK GOD!!!!

Sarah is doing better finally.  By yesterday evening her fever had gone down to 100.1 and she even wanted something to eat... HURRAY!!!!  She slept peacefully last night and is still resting this morning.....  YEAH!!!

Hopefully we can get back on track, what ever one that may be.  I missed work this week and didn't put much effort into finding a forever home for KC dog either.  I did call Rhodesian Rescue and touch base with KC's breeder who is just out of the hospital from a knee replacement.  She offered for KC to stay in her outside kennel till a home was found, but KC would hate that, so since the family she is currently with has agreed to keep her until I find a home I'm leaving her there for the moment. 

Please if anyone knows of a family who would be interested in a wonderful 6 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback please have the contact me; kazakhvictoria@gmail.com
KC is a very laid back, calm, submissive Rhodesian.  She gets along very well with other dogs and cats (we had three).  She isn't as comfortable with small children since Marc and Sarah were 12 and 14 when we brought her home as a puppy.  She loves to travel and go places, loves the dog park, and hiking.  She is good around horses, wheel chairs and most new things.  She is a great companion dog who loves her people and wants to be with them.  

Thank everyone for you prayers and concerns for Sarah...  I'm so glad to have each of you as I travel down my path..
May you each enjoy the many blessings and joys given just for today.
Vicki




No comments: