Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Need Your Help!

Okay Everyone:
As you probably have noticed I like to take pictures. I also like "NOT" to be in pictures.. It usually works just fine, BUT I need a photo for a business postcard I need.. Ugh.. I had a friend take some pictures today for this specific reason. I don't like any of them particularly.

SO!!! I'm coming to you for help. I need your help to help me pick which picture to use. The postcard will have my name, business logo, and some other basic information. So, please, everyone weigh in and leave your vote on the comment and let me know which one you think I should use.

Thank you for your assistance..
What would I do without my friends...
Vicki


Picture 1


Picture 2


Picture 3


Picture 4


Picture 5


Picture 6


Picture 7


Picture 8


Picture 9


Picture 10


Picture 11

5 comments:

James Hofheins said...

I like pictures 7 and 11 - they seem more "natural" - the smile is great, by the way =)

James H

http://serviceafol.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I like 7. It has dimension- I like the angled view of the tree branch. Texture-y

Love you Vicki! Truly :)

Unknown said...

Vicki,

I like #1 and 9 also, like Pam. I am partial to closer is better.

BTW - whan do you get home?

Gilpin

Unknown said...

Vicki,

I, like Pam, like 1 or 9. I like 'closer'

BTW - when will you come home?

Knauss House said...

funny - 2 and 7 were my picks with 7 the best - then I saw others choices! 7 is winning! David