Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A walk around Lake Lure and a finished mural!





This week has been a week full of work, studies, and connecting with friends. Chip and I had time Sunday afternoon to walk around Lake Lure and enjoyed being out in nature. Here are a couple feathered friends we enjoyed along the way.







In addition to my studies while I was here in North Carolina I was able to finish the mural I started in November. Below are a couple pictures of me working and the finished product. I love to see the smiles of peoples faces when their space has been changed with a little color. Brightening peoples spaces is one of the great joys I have in my life. The talent I have been given I believe is to be given back to those around and hopefully brining a little joy and beauty into their lives.

Thank you George, Tim, Jim, Bob, Laura, Elizabeth, Nathan, Loretta, Debbie, Cathy, Betty, Don, Carol, Kimberly, Jamie, Lilly, Devon, Mandy, Greg, Dayna, and Chip for a great week, for pleasant conversation, and for friendships. A great time I will treasure in my heart for many years.











May you each enjoy your week. May you recognize the special friends in you life.
Thank you for joining me on this journey.
Love
Vicki

2 comments:

Megan Sandoz said...

Vicki! It's amazing!! God has given you such a beautiful talent, and you use it to honor him. Love you! Megan

Unknown said...

A very nice blog